Sunday, August 5, 2007

Vacation

Tommorrow I am off to my very first vacation, all by myself! It's like walking to school on the first day of kindergarten. "Where are you going?" you ask. To a spa, in a secluded part of Pennsylvania. Massages and facials await. Hopefully lots of writing time too. I've spent the last two days cleaning and organizing and preparing to leave. I've been experiencing some unusual emotions too...anxiety. Is this because I am going on vacation by myself? Leaving my dog? Or is it because the Summer Institute is over? Hmmm...whatever it is, I know tomorrow morning as I hit the road, the excitement will replace the worry.

I must go and finish laundry, putting songs on my ipod, and organizing books and papers form this summer!

See ya!

No comments:

Musings and thoughts...