Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Life Changing

No matter how much resistance we put up, life goes ahead and changes itself anyway. Weddings, babies, moving, new jobs...all signify the power of life's changing force. I don't know what this means other than I'm in the midst of changing. That proverbial fork in the road is ahead and approaching closer with each moment, and I am frozen. Searching. Grasping onto my faith that I will know which choice is the right one. Now, I know change is searching me out. I am jumping up and down flailing my arms. "Here I am!!" Except we can't seem to find each other, so here I sit. Believing that change will come. Believing that my friend, Kathy, is right when she says, "It won't always be like this." So, this is my message to change: I'm ready. Bring it on!

Happy Birthday to me.

No comments:

Musings and thoughts...