Monday, January 28, 2013

Audience!

Today I woke up to news that school is cancelled for today! Yipppeee, a SNOW DAY! You never get too old for a snow day, but what's even better is my writing has been published on the Nerdy Book Club blog. As an aspiring writer, I have my first taste to understand what it's like to have my writing read by many. It's exciting! It's motivating! It reminds me how to get the writing of my students out into the world for more real audience opportunities. There's nothing like writing something and having it affect someone you've never met. I hope that lots of people read my post. I hope that I see some comments. I'm happy with submitting it and getting it published. Take a moment and visit my post! Leave me a few words....it's much appreciated!

Reading and Where It All Began

No comments:

Musings and thoughts...