Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ch...ch...ch...changes!

Ugh! Am I the only one who feels like this? I want to be happy. There have been so many changes in my life lately.Exciting changes, scary changes...life, you know? I work hard to make good choices to make me happy. Why does it seem like everything is backfiring? I feel alone, and today I feel like I'm a failure. Intellectually I know it's not true, but it's how I feel. My bedroom is filling up with water, as I write this blog. It won't be addressed until Monday. Work is a lonely place. I feel like I do not belong, a lot of the time. Right now, I don't feel good, either. When will things improve? I'm looking forward to life changing for the better.

1 comment:

1981shamrock said...

"Work is a lonely place..."

No more.
=)
Thanks to you.

Musings and thoughts...