Saturday, September 6, 2008

Out of Control

Rain....Hanna...Drip, drip, drip, drip...now, pouring into my bedroom. I hate feeling out of control. The rain is literally pouring into my bedroom. There is NOTHING I can do about it. All I wanted to do today was to have a quiet rainy day, reading and watching Tivo. Instead I'm freaking out because my bedroom is turning into a lake. The furniture is about to get soaked. There is NOTHING I can do about it.

Breathe. Relax. The builder will fix it on Monday. I will make sure. Why ruin any more of my weekend? OK. I've decided to let go. (OK, I'm trying.) Hope you are staying out of the rain.

1 comment:

1981shamrock said...

Okay...2008??? It's time you "built" yourself a vent to go over that hole in your ceiling. hahahahaha

This is the saddest post ever by the way. The thought of you sitting there watching your bedroom fill up with water!!! Horrible!!!

Musings and thoughts...