Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Back to real life today. Work. Clean out my old apartment, change the mail, and return the cable box. Yuck!!!
Time to walk the dog. Have a good day!
Friday, February 22, 2008
- Make Way for Ducklings by Robert McKloskey
- The House of Seven Gables by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Poems of Emily Dickinson
- Mystic River by Dennis Lehane
- A Civil Action by Jonathan Harr
- Selling the Lite of Heaven by Suzanne Strempek Shea
- Among Schoolchlildren by Tracy Kidder
- The Inn at Lake Devine by Elinor Lipman
- The Weight of Water by Anita Shreve
- Running with Scissors by Augusten Burroughs
- Owl Moon by Jane Yolen
- Walter the Baker by Eric Carle
- Faithful by Stephen King
Thursday, February 14, 2008
"Happy Valentine's Day, Dad! I love you this much!"
Friday, February 1, 2008
1. Once I was hopeless, scared, and unsure...until I took the first step.
2. Laying in bed, slurping chicken soup, and sleeping all day is being sick.
3. Today at work I will have a day of while at work.
4. What's blogging all about?
5. If I make a mistake I cringe, hide, and then desperately work to fix it.
6. When I woke up this morning, I thought SNOW DAY?!?!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to jewelry party, tomorrow my plans include BUNCO and Sunday, I want to sleep!!!!
Musings and thoughts...