Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hello from Beyond

Everything happens for a reason.


How true that is! Tonight, I climbed into bed and glanced out the window. The window that usually has the blinds drawn, yet not tonight. Anyway, as I look, I see the full, bright moon. I remember that Dad used to tell me that no matter how far away we are, we are always beneath the same moon. I smiled as I remembered that conversation. As I said, "I love you, Dad." Lightning brightened the sky surrounding that same moon. My breath caught and I froze. Again I spoke, "Dad, is that you?" And once again, lightning struck. Literally.

Heaven! Maybe instead of being beneath the moon, Dad is sitting on top of it. No matter where he is, I know that he's with me.

That feels so good...so true...so absolute!

Good Night!

1 comment:

Musings and thoughts...