20 questions happens to be my very favorite game.
What is your superpower?
– I have the ability to disappear whenever I choose.
Who are you most like in life?
– I am most like my dad. Outgoing, positive, and hard working! Dad taught me to love life and enjoy every moment.
Do people ever tell you you look like a celebrity?
– I think I have one of those faces that looks familiar. I have been recognized all over the world. One person (long ago) told me I looked like Carrie Fisher. (I don't see it.)
What are your views on weddings?
– NOT for me. I planned a wedding (but canceled before the event). Not worth the money or stress. I want a beach and a sunset, or a quaint chapel in the woods...small, quiet and peaceful!
What was the last book you read?
– I am really into Paulo Coelho.
By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept: A Novel of Forgiveness (P.S.)
By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept: A Novel of Forgiveness is what I am currently reading. It is phenomenal!
Who is your hero?
– My mom and dad are my heroes. The older I get, the more I appreciate what they did for me and my sister. I feel lucky to have them as my parents!
What are five songs that would be on the soundtrack of your life?
– Anyway by Martina McBride.
– The Impossibles, Joe Nichols.
– Always on Your Side, Sheryl Crow & Sting.
– Strength, Courage, and Wisdom by India.Arie
– Taking Chances by Celine Dion
Have you ever been burned?
– Never badly.
What is your worst habit?
– Fidgeting and being too hard on myself.
What is the best lesson your parents taught you?
–Learn to take care of yourself!
What are three things that hang on your walls?
–I JUST moved...nothing yet. I will have plenty of family pictures.
Who do you think will actually WIN the presidency? Will it be the right choice?
–I believe Obama has a very good chance at winning. He has my vote.
Is your bed made right now?
–No. I'm IN bed right now.
Where would you like to wake up in the morning if you could be anywhere?
– Martha's Vineyard in August.
Do you do anything creative?
– I write.
What would you like to be doing in five years if there were no limits to who you could be?
– Married and pregnant. Working at my own Writing Center. Publishing my writing.
– Why not?
What is really the greatest thing about meeting someone new?
– What it teaches you about the world, yourself, and the possibility it opens.
If you didn’t have to work, would you?
– Write, travel, open my own business, discover life.
What are you doing to make less of an impact on the earth?
– Who wants to make less? Don't you want to make MORE impact?? (I get it. I recycle.)
Hope you all enjoyed and I look forward to your 20 answers ;)