Borrowed today’s blog concept from Lisa at Knitting Yarns.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? on my right knee there is a raised bump from butterfly stitches when I jumped off a curb when I was little.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? newly painted Chesapeake Sunset paint. Getting ready to hang mirror and pictures.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Nopw
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Country music is my favorite.
5. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Not usually.
6. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee...MY coffee.
7. FAVORITE QUOTE? “Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.”
-H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
8. FAVORITE PLACE? sandy beaches
9. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? depends upon my mood
10. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mashed potatoes...ALWAYS mashed potatoes
11. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? dem
12. KISSES OR HUGS? kisses AND hugs
13. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Fablehaven by Brandon Mull and Holding On to Good Ideas in a Time of Bad Ones: Six Literacy Principles Worth Fighting For by Thomas Newkirk