Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Winner Takes It All

(from "Mama Mia" soundtrack)

Ok...today's one of those days. It's a day where I feel like giving up on everything already. (It's only January 5th...this can't be good) except I am paying attention to that feeling, addressing it, and moving past it. So, here I am writing on my blog again and soon I will be packing my bag for the gym.

This isn't a particularly interesting post and I may not do a great job running today, but I am showing up. Doing it. Building. This has been such a weakness for me because in the past I've avoided instead of persisted. If I can't be great, why bother....was my old philosophy. My new philosophy is show up everyday. So here I am.

1 comment:

Erinn said...

I had days like that ALL THE TIME last year. The best possible thing you can do is acknowledge it, try to figure out why you're feeling that way, and then think of something good that can come of it :)

Musings and thoughts...